Apply Today via the form below.
• Full-time • Delmar
Join a team committed to making customers’ dream homes a reality. Quality PM, Inc. is the Capital Region’s trusted renovation and construction firm. Our employees are a big reason why our customers love to Come Home to Quality.
We’re currently seeking an Estimator, who will work with our design and sales departments to coordinate the estimating and purchasing of all materials needed for remodel and new construction projects.
Job Requirements & Skills
- 3 (+) years in an estimating position. Field experience a plus.
- Advanced computer, math and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
- Experience with computer-aided design software, Chief Architect a plus
- Ability to work independently and problem-solve
- Ability to build good relationships with vendors, team members and subcontractors
- Determine workload, labor, equipment, and materials to complete project
- Estimate job costs and provide pricing to sales and design departments
- Purchase and track materials for all remodel and new construction projects
- Advise sales and design departments on items needed to complete accurate estimates
- Ensure estimates and materials are completed and purchased within the required timeframe
- Contact suppliers and vendors for current and best prices
- Visit job sites to gather information as needed to perform estimates
- Work with Project Managers to manage schedule, product deliveries and installs
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Vacation Time
- Retirement plan
- Yearly education and training