Full Job Description:
Quality PM, Inc. is an award-winning builder/remodeler in Delmar, NY, looking to hire a full-time (M-F, 8 AM – 4 PM) Design Coordinator. Compensation is between $50,000 and $60,000 (based on experience).
If you’re looking for a career that helps guide clients through the custom design of their home remodel project based on their preferences, lifestyle, and budget, apply today!
$50,000 – $60,000 salary based on experience. Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, PTO, a retirement plan with employer match, and frequent performance-based raises.
- Coordinate all vendor appointments and site meetings with clients and trades.
- Guide clients through the selection process in accordance with the project schedule.
- Review vendor quotes and submit purchase orders.
- Update project management software with selection details (costs, delivery dates, etc.).
- Present all pricing to clients, in order to obtain their final approval.
- Stay current on the latest design trends (kitchen, bath, interior, etc.).
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and people skills with the ability to lead meetings.
- Ability to anticipate and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, good team member, and ability to work independently.
- Driver’s license
- Chief Architect, CAD, or design software experience a plus (not required).
- Interior design experience a plus (not required).
About Quality PM, Inc.
Quality PM is a design-build firm with over twenty years of renovation and new construction experience. Our primary goal is to exceed the expectation of our clients by delivering them a superior finished product, along with an enjoyable and efficient process. We strive to build a trusting relationship with each client and take great pride in the work that we do. We’re a dedicated team and enjoy working together to make each project a success from start to finish.